Thursday, July 24, 2014

CoverGirl Glowing Lights Laser Light Swatch



Today I'd like to show you a quick swatch of an awesome black light reactive polish from CoverGirl. This is Laser Light from the Glowing Lights collection.

Laser Light is a lovely dark midnight purple. I'd call it a dark orchid with a hint of blue. It's an absolutely lovely color and a true stunner even without taking into account its black light capabilities. I decided to have a bit of fun with this polish by doing a quick black water spot effect over it. As you can see it looked really great under a black light!



This polish is available in a 3.5ml Glosstini mini. Application was easy, even though the tiny brush left a bit to be desired.

What are your thoughts on black light reactive polishes? Do you have any in your collection?

8 comments:

  1. Looks super cool under the black light! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The effect was really nice! I was surprised by how reactive it was. :)

      Delete
  2. I just received this in my Fall Walmart Beauty Box and was a little bored with it...until I saw your post! O thought it was just a basic glossy black. I'm really excited now to use this polish this halloween. Thanks for the idea to mix it up a bit with the water spot finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to grow-up, dear: 1-outta-1 croaks in this existence and if you're divided in mind through your own choice, Jesus shall spit you outta His mouth into the outside darkness where there'll be weepingNgnashing of teeth.

    I dont wanna lose even a single soul. Neither does He. So, if you're smart, you'll find a Way to letchur hands be calloused so you can get into the Wild Kingdome.

    Shall I save a place for you at the Wedding Feast Upstairs... or not?? Decide NOW where you wanna be after our demise. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. install-christmas-laser-light

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love and appreciate all comments, but please be respectful and refrain from posting links. If you have a blog you would like me to take a look at I would be more than happy to. Just send me an email! :)