Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pastel Rainbows



Who says Saint Patrick's day has to be green?

Saint Patrick's day is just around the corner and I wanted to do something a little different. I love green and gold, but I love rainbows so much more! A pastel rainbow water marble seemed like just the thing.

I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. For the marble I used Sally Hansen Pink Blink, Sinful Colors Cloud 9, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, Zoya Blu and Zoya Marley. And, since I like to mix things up, I tried for a different marbling pattern on each finger. I know many prefer repeating marbles but I like a bit of variation since it gives the pattern a more organic look - and it's fun!


What will you be wearing for Saint Patrick's Day? 

3 comments:

  1. Being a sucker for pastels I have to say: this is so gorgeous, pretty and delicate, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so good with water marbles! Nice colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! ♡ You're so creative and very talented! ~ Taryn... yes, your family. Hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love and appreciate all comments, but please be respectful and refrain from posting links. If you have a blog you would like me to take a look at I would be more than happy to. Just send me an email! :)