Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blue Roses with Zoya Natty




Today's manicure was done on a whim. I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do, I only knew that I'd be using Zoya Natty, which I won in a contest hosted by Katee over at A Girl and Her Polish.

I decided to do a simple gradient. I started with two coat's of Sally Hansen Eel Skin. Next, I applied a single coat of Zoya Natty along the tips of my nails. Natty applies like a dream! And it's such a beautiful color.

After allowing everything to set, I put a few drops of Natty onto a makeup sponge and applied it to the area where the two polishes met on my nail.

Finally, because I felt the look was missing something, I stamped roses onto the grey portion of my gradient. I used Bundle Monster plate BM-323 with Zoya Natty. Natty surprised me again, it's a wonderful stamping polish.

The stamping is quite subtle, as you can see, but I think it's still rather pretty. I wish I'd left a bit more room for it though.

Tomorrow I think I'll try out Zoya Toni!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I just love stamping over gradients I don't do it nearly enough but you did it so beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love and appreciate all comments, but please be respectful and refrain from posting links. If you have a blog you would like me to take a look at I would be more than happy to. Just send me an email! :)