Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge Day 2: Matte Doticure



Here's day two of the Nail-Aween challenge; the matte doticure.


Once again, I decided to use autumnal colors. This color scheme looks like it walked straight out of the 1970s, doesn't it?

Doticures are something I have a hard time with for some reason. They're so straight forward but I still always seem to mess them up. I took my time with this one and, overall, I am satisfied with the results. It looks pretty cute!

Here's what I used:

  • L'Oreal Base Coat - Base coat
  • Sally Hansen White Out - Base color
  • L.A. Colors Wave Length- Dots
  • Sinful Colors Courtney Orange - More dots
  • Essie Little Brown Dress - Even more dots
  • Essie Matte About You - Top coat
  • Dotting Tools


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love and appreciate all comments, but please be respectful and refrain from posting links. If you have a blog you would like me to take a look at I would be more than happy to. Just send me an email! :)